business, cin box, counterfoil, economy, efilling, income tax, information network website, internet advantages, nsdl.com, pay taxes, pay taxes online, tax filling, tin nsdl, tin tin, tin.tin.nsdl.com
Tax is financial fee charged by the government on a product, income or activity of a person. The intent of taxation is to finance government expenditure and to provide facility for the common man.
For the convenience of the people, the government has come up with the E-filing, where you can file your tax online with the help of internet.
Advantages of filing tax online
1. You can pay taxes from any location at any time through your net-banking account.
2. Instant transfer of funds from your account.
3. What you write on the e-challan will be directly sent to Income Tax Department. Banks will not do any data entry.
4. You can save/print the challan copy and the receipt copy.
5. As soon as your Bank authorizes payment of the amount, you will receive a clear, legible receipt/counterfoil from your Bank.
6. Transaction id of the e-payment transaction will be available to you in your bank statement.
7. You can check online if your money has actually reached the I-T Department. For this you have to go to Tax Information Network Website: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/index.html and click the CIN box